Privacy & Copyright Policies of RWU
The Robert Welch University website contains several forms for contacting our staff. Robert Welch University may use your information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, contact you, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal use. Robert Welch University does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or any outside companies or third-party providers.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us.
Robert Welch University Copyright Statement
All material and electronic files posted on the web pages at the domain “robertwelchuniversity.org” including – but not limited to – text files, images, sound files, video clips, and charts, are copyrighted by Robert Welch University. All copyright privileges are reserved. Written permission from a duly appointed officer of Robert Welch University is required for reposting, republishing or retransmission of any material copyrighted by Robert Welch University. There is no implied consent for any repost, republication or retransmission of any copyrighted material made available to the public at this location.
What You Can Do Without Written Permission
- Download all files, images and material at the “robertwelchuniversity.org” website to your home computer for your personal information.
- Put a text-based link to anything at “robertwelchuniversity.org” on your web page.
- If an article of ours is followed by the release, “Released for informational purposes to allow individual file transfer, Usenet, and non-commercial mail-list posting only”, you may make an electronic copy of the text of the article for your friends and associates. You may also copy these same articles to any Usenet newsgroup or non-commercial e-mail list. But articles may be reproduced only if the text of the article is reproduced in its entirety – including the copyright statement.
What You Can Not Do Without Prior Written Permission
- Put anything of ours on a web page, gopher site, bulletin board system or other electronic archival database.
- Reproduce any of our material within any commercial publication or for any commercial purpose.
- Print anything other than a single copy for your personal use.
- Reproduce any image, audio, or video file on our website.
- Do anything that is not explicitly authorized above.
Our “Link To” Policy
Robert Welch University has neither the authority nor the disposition toward prohibiting any text-based hyperlinks to its web pages, although Robert Welch University does appreciate notification of links from webmasters who maintain links to robertwelchuniversity.org pages. Such links should not be understood to indicate either approval or disapproval by Robert Welch University of any of the material or content based at the linking site.